Saturday, February 6, 2010

55

Yes, it's winter. Yes, it's cold and nasty. Yes, it snowed a crap-load yesterday (crap-load IS, indeed, a technical term in case you were wondering ;)). However.....Today, I am thankful for finally getting outside for a run (6 mi), a good friend with which to do it (Jamie!), healthy joints/limbs/ect. that give me the ability to run, and the ability to be silly and to feel joy :).

Jamie and I made plans to do this month's ABC run (Adventures Benefiting Children) here in Bloomington....a free run/social event with all donations going to the Boys and Girls Club of Bloomington (they give donations to a different charity each month!).

Here we are at 7:30am this morning pre-run....

Self timer #1....

Self-timer #2.....

Self timer #3....THIS time, we remembered that the camera flashes TWICE before actually taking the photo! :)

OH, and I am also thankful for Under Armour! :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment